The Safari range of recreational 4×4 and commercial 4×4 products represents the best in innovative automotive engineering where each product release is the result of a comprehensive research and development program designed to produce a totally engineered and thoroughly tested package.
For decades Safari 4×4 Engineering has designed and manufactured automotive snorkels and 4WD performance systems made to enhance the performance, durability and driveability of 4×4 vehicles.
Our brand new performance orientated Safari Snorkel product line.
These snorkels are all new designs, tested on a custom built flow bench, to flow 25% to 70% more air than the stock air cleaner
housing flows from the vehicle manufacturer, whilst still providing a
watertight raised air intake.
This ensures that if the vehicle owner wishes to increase their
vehicle’s engine performance (utilising Engine Management,
Exhausts, upgraded Intercoolers etc.), the Safari ARMAX™ Snorkel will provide the necessary airflow required. This is the only product of its type in the world.
The Safari ARMAX™ Snorkels feature:-
- Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” (101.6mm) neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- A Life Time warranty
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Development and verification in conjunction with other soon to be released ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
Safari V-Spec snorkels are the traditional Safari Snorkel range.
However it will now typically be restricted to current model vehicles. There are some exceptions though, where Safari will continue to offer this range for some superseded vehicle models. At this time, these are for the 70, 80 and 100 series LandCruisers, and the Nissan Y61 (GU) Patrol.
These are essentially unchanged from the current Safari Snorkel, in that they feature:
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
The R-Spec range suits Non-Current model vehicles only.
The primary elements of this new product range are as follows:-
- They are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Recreational Spec. UV Stabilised Polyethylene.
- They have a five year warranty.
- They are NOT redesigned. The R-Spec. Safari Snorkel still uses the same moulds and Australian moulding processes for which it is rightly famous.