- NPC Billet Flywheel.
- NPC Organic Clutch Plate.
- NPC Pressure Plate - 1600kg Clamp Force.
- NPC Thrust Bearing.
- NPC Spigot Bearing.
- Required Hardware.
- Nissan Patrol GQ - TD42
- Nissan Patrol GU - TD42
NPC Performance Clutches - Upgrade / Direct Replacement TD42 Billet flywheel & Clutch Combo:
The wait is over, our new billet flywheels for the TD42 Patrols are ready for sale! Digitally balanced, multi drilled for our Viper clutch and factory Nissan. With a massive 1600kg clamping force!
Its not uncommon for people to be chasing more power & torque out of their TD42 turbo diesel. With the standard clutch, simple upgrades such as a exhaust or tune can cause the factory clutch to slip under light load.
The bigger size tyre you put on the vehicle, the greater the possibility that the clutch may slip on the dyno when we are tuning it or as soon as you drive it on the road and put it under load.
The clutch comes with new thrust bearing and spigot bearing. We recommend you change your gear / transfer oils and clutch fluid at the same time.
- No Upgrade - Standard Weight Billet Steel (Generally Always In Stock)
- Lightened Steel - Lightened Billet Steel (1-3 Days Lead Time)
- Super Light Alloy - Billet Alloy With Steel Inserts (Built To Order - Can Take A Couple Of Weeks)