- Upgraded Leaf Spring Differential Housing - Fabricated 6mm housing with increased axle tube trusses and 6mm brackets with chrome moly spindles which are far stronger than the OE items.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Moly 2 Piece Axles with Drive Plates, Stronger than Factory Axles.
- Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series - V8 Engines / Models (2007-Current)
Upgraded Leaf Spring Diff Housing Kit & Axle Package
This Product is the Jmacx Heavy Duty Diff Upgrade for 70 Series VDJ V8 Landcruiser With Leaf Rear Suspension.
Heavy Duty Housing is a Fabricated 6mm housing with increased axle tube trusses and 6mm brackets with chrome moly spindles which are far stronger than the OE items.
These Diffs are to Correct the Track to match front diff, as factory units are 100mm narrower.
- Factory Electric Locker Compatible.
Heavy Duty Chrome Moly 2 Peice Axles with Drive Plates, Stronger than Factory Axles.
- Stronger Housing.
- Full Float Axles.
- Better On & Off-road Axles.
- Sway bar Compatible.
- Direct Bolt In (No Mods Needed).
- Corrects Vehicle Track.
- Comes with Extended Brake Line & Handbrake Extensions.
Is the Diff avaliable for my standard leaf spring v8 Landcruiser?
- Yes JMACX Manufacture a leaf diff and axle upgrade kit that addresses increased axle load rating, track correction and stronger axles.
Can i Install it myself?
- Yes and Certification for this can be supplied directly to your certifying engineer or department of transport.
What about Engineering?
- All Installations will require engineer inspection & Certification for each vehicle. JMACX will supply LB2 documentation for the diff upgrade directly to your certifying engineering or department of transport.
Does the kit contain parts that are Custom and maybe difficult to find if im in the middle of nowhere?
- No, Maintains all factory brakes, seals hubs & Factory Toyota Centre.
What if i Break an Axle?
- Our Diff Housings are full fabricated units that exceed the strength of the factory original unit. JMACX Axles are the strongest production manufactured axle for Toyota Landcruiser available.
How long does it take to Install?
- The Leaf Diff usually can be completed in 5-6hrs.
Can i have a Custom Colour?
- Yes our Diffs come painted black standard but for an extra $150 you can have your upgraded diff powder coated.
Does the new Wide Track Diff Correct the Rear Vehicle Track?
Will it Affect My Insurance?
- No, Usually as long as it is engineered certified. Bur it is up to each individual to check with their insurer. (Generally insurers only require the vehicle to be legal.)