- Made in Australia – Designed and built for some of the toughest environments on earth.
- Contrl® optic for optimum light pattern.
- Available with either 4000k or 5700k Colour Temperature.
- 5 Year Warranty – Peace of mind.
- Lights Are Sold In PAIRS.
- A wiring harness and anti-theft nuts are supplied free of charge when you buy 2 lamps.
Numerous factors combine together to make a good driving light. Needless to say, to make an exceptional driving light, all these factors have to be… exceptional. The Nitro 140 Maxx has done just this!
The body has been designed to reduce depth and weight, so as to increase fitment options. The lenses are made from hardened polycarbonate and the bracket from 4mm stainless steel. However, from the drivers’ perspective, the real science is the combination of the LED’s and the optics.
The sophisticated Contrl® optics condense the light by reducing non-functional stray beams. Coupled with a high-efficiency Luxeon LED they produce a performance that is unmatched internationally.
Combination and Widr® beam patterns are available delivering up to 1 Lux at 1.2km.
By investing in Nitro 140 Maxx’s you can be assured that you’ve made the right choice.
|SPECIFICATIONS||Nitro 140 Maxx|
|Light Source||6W Luxeon LED’s|
|Light Output – Raw||12360 Lumens/lamp|
|Light Output – Effective||10600 Lumens/lamp|
|Current Draw||8.8A @ 13.5V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Connector Type||Deutsch DT 2 Pin|
|Housing||Die Cast aluminium|
|Bracket||4mm Stainless Steel|
|Beam Colour||4000K or 5700K|
|Beams Available||Combo and Widr® Beam|
|Harness and anti-theft nuts included||Yes|
|Product Registration Number||201711542|